The Section 508 Universe has been retired. New courses are being developed to reflect the revised Section 508 standard and will be located on the Federal Acquisition Institute (www.fai.gov).
If you would like access to the legacy training please follow the instructions below in the 'Section508 Universe Legacy Training' section. These courses reflect the original Section 508 standard and will be relevant until January 18, 2018. After that date they will be archived and replaced with the new Section 58 training located on the FAI.
The Micro Purchase training is still located on the FAI. (Instructions below in the 'Section 508 Micro Purchase Training' section.
For more information and questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 508 Universe Training
Access the Section 508 Universe legacy training courses through the below link. These courses are the same courses that resided on the Section 508 Universe. They are free and can be accessed by anyone.
Section 508 Micro Purchase Training
Section 508 Micro Purchase Training is located on the Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI). To access the Micro Purchases and Section 508 Requirements (Course # FAC 047):
- Go to https://faitas.army.mil/faitas/
- Click on “I Agree”
- If you're already registered, log in with your email and password
- If you ARE NOT registered in FAITAS choose the link, Register Here, to complete your registration
- Then log in, your Dashboard will appear on your screen
- Above your Dashboard, you will see a menu bar with options
- Select “Manage Career “
- Then select “Training”
- Then select “Search for Training”
- Use the “Standard Search” option “Continuous Learning Modules” by “Course Number” scroll down to FAC 047 and select
- Hit submit button
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process
You will receive an email message from the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) about how to access the Virtual Campus (learning management system) at https://learn.dau.mil/. This is where FAC 047 resides.If you need more information the Employee Quick Start Guide at, https://faitas.army.mil/faitas/Content/documents/FAITAS_Employee.pdf, also provides detailed instructions on registering in FAITAS for the first time, setting up an account, registering for training, etc.